Replace Your SSL/TLS Certs by Symantec, Thawte, VeriSign, Equifax, GeoTrust and RapidSSL

User Hasse hasse at bara1.se
Wed Mar 14 10:44:50 UTC 2018

Hello all

I'm forwarding this message in case it could be of interest to anyone.
But probably not in this times of "Let's Encrypt" :-)
/Geir Svalland
------------------------
Google's Chrome browser is in the process of ending support for
Symantec SSL/TLS certificates.
This applies to companies owned by Symantec too.

Chrome's early 'canary' release has already ended support for these certificates
and the beta and production versions are being released during the next month,
completing the end of support for Symantec certificates.

If you are running one of these certificates on your website, visitors using Chrome
will start receiving a nasty error if you don't take action very soon.

On our blog we describe which certificates are affected, what the important dates
are and how to easily check if your certificate is affected.

You can find the full post on the official Wordfence blog...

Regards,

Mark Maunder
Defiant Inc CEO