Increased abuse activity on my server

User Hasse hasse at bara1.se
Sat Mar 10 11:11:01 UTC 2018

Hello and thank you very much for your reply.

Regarding the first part of your answer, I thought my question was perfectly clear
and easy to answer. "Anybody else noticed increased abuse activity on your servers ?"
and that was my sole and only question.

But your answer was interresting to read. Specially the AWS part, that I was not aware of.

So, thank you very much for your time and effort to help.

All the best
Geir Svalland.