Issues found while visiting your website : lemis.com

Donald Jackson donald at dibyahost.com
Wed Mar 7 15:38:50 UTC 2018

​Hello lemis.com Team,

Hope you are doing great.

This is a follow-up to my previous email.

I am wondering if you feel that, more Online Promotion could be implemented
to maximize your website's exposure and create huge traffic. Last time I
found some technical factors present in the website which needs to be
improved and for that reason your website is lagging behind   the
competitors.

• The organic keyword rank of your website is low.

• The visitor level is also not so high.

• Some errors present like – HTML error, Meta elements error etc.

• Your website has limited number of quality back links.

• Lack of quality and user readable page contents.

If you want to know more about what your website needs and what works we
do, then our Sale Manager can provide the details.

Kind Regards,
Donald Jackson | Business Analyst