Article - AAB International Summer Academy

Doruntina Alshiqi doruntina.alshiqi at universitetiaab.com
Thu Jun 28 09:47:37 UTC 2018

 By way of introduction my name is Doruntina Alshiqi, a Public Relations
Officer in AAB College, which is located in Pristina, Kosovo.

I am writing to you regarding the AAB International Summer Academy that
will be held in AAB College from 13-24th of August 2018.

We are kindly inviting you to publish this article in your official
website.  Attached you can find the article.

Also, please confirm your positive/negative response to our request. It
will be our honor to have the article in your website.

Here is the official link https://iss.aab-edu.net/
<https://iss.aab-edu.net/>

Should you have any questions furthermore, please contact us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Doruntina Alshiqi