Handheld Inkjet Printer Manufacturer

kelly kelly at rsw-power.com
Tue Jun 26 15:13:51 UTC 2018

Dear Manager,

Good day!

We independently developed a handheld inkjet printer with good quality, which is widely used and popular throughout different countries. Hope the below product can help you save the costs.

Following is one of our model:
Item: Handheld Inkjet Printer with Solvent Ink (Quick Dry)
- With 3.5 inch touchable screen that you can edit the contents directly via screen or imported the contents from U-disk.
- Portable, simple interface and easy to operate.
- It can print on different kinds of materials, such as papers, cartons, plastics, glasses, woods, stones, walls, steels pipes, metals, cables, film materials, etc.
- It can print Chinese, English letters, numbers, QR code, scan code, barcode, batch code, expiry date, time, counter, symbols, logo, marks, small pictures etc.
-We have large data store up to 200 messages.
-We have different colors ink: black, red, bule,yellow, white and invisible UV light ink.

Any interests please contact us for more information.We can show you our brochure and video. Sample are available, too!

Thanks and Regards,
--

Kelly Chen
Sales Representative