Never Been Easier to Add a Reverse Camera Like This

CamPlus cartizan at edm.icartizan.email
Thu Jun 21 08:22:26 UTC 2018

Logo
If you are unable to see the message below, click here (http://edm.icartizan.email/x/?S7Y1.J9ra2hi.j.H1vh.ka2JhamFBQAA76)

Video-WiFi Transmitter

Want to install a reversing camera without a screen in the car?
Don't even think about it.
Well, I am ready to install an Android multimedia system.
Oh, my God! How much trouble does it take to wire a camera?
Would you be interested if I told you that these problems can be solved from now on, just one product: Video to Wi-Fi transmitter?
If "YES", please contact us directly by replying to this Email or through the contact information at the bottom.

Connection Diagram

Shenzhen Cartizan Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 6F, Boshen Building, Changxing Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
Tel: 0086 755 27888592       E-mail: salesa at icartizan.com        Web: www.icartizan.com
WhatsApp&Wechat: +86 15813713072           Skype: happysophia8686