Keep Freebsddiary.org unaffected from Google Updates

Samuel Jackson samuel at digitalwebentrprises.com
Tue Jun 19 12:45:48 UTC 2018

Dear Freebsddiary.org,
Hope you are doing good!

Now, I will show you the number of broken links, page speed issue, pages
that returned *4XX status* code upon request, *HTML validation
errors*, *broken/dead
links*, Not Making the Site Cross Browser Compatible, images with no ALT
text, pages with no meta description tag, not having an unique meta
description, having too long title, etc., found in your Freebsddiary.org

*. NB*: Management has introduced a discounted plan for all old contacts;
let's grow your online business with our best price.

*Plan: SEO Standard (Most popular Plan)*

Original price: $300 USD/m
Backlinks: 60
Man hours: 60

*Offer price: $175 USD*

I have a large professional team who can fix all the above issues
immediately and bring your business on top organic ranking at an affordable
price. I guarantee you will see a drastic change in your Google search
ranking once these are fixed.

If this is something you are interested and then allow me to send you a
*no-obligation audit report and quote. *

And we would provide Complete Customized Solution plan for every website.
We are looking forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with
you and your company.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

* Samuel Jackson *
*Ph: (818) 963-9396*
Marketing Consultant
---------------------------------

*Caution**:** This is our marketing strategy that we use the Gmail. If you
want to receive detailed plan of action, please feel free to reply. Yes, we
will get back to you with details. *

*Note**: This is an advertisement and a promotional mail in adherence to
the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source
id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject line; and they are in
no way misleading in any form. We are sorry if you get email 2 or 3 times.
We have found your email address through our own efforts on the web search
and not through any illegal way.*
[image: beacon]