Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x50904) with this library (version 0x50a01),Abort (core dumped)

thor thor at irk.ru
Sun Jun 10 05:05:54 UTC 2018

Had a similar problem trying to produce a port of some proggie (nomina
sunt odiosa) which depends on QT5. Port mechanism built QT5 of different
version from package.

Solution:

Fully remove the QT5. Ensure that corresponding install directories are
empty or non-existent.

Then reinstall QT5 from packages, then reinstall your proggies from
packages.

Then make "some proggie" observing that nothing including QT5 is built
as a prerequisite. If something is required then stop the build and
install the dependency from package.

In the future it's worthy to raise the problem to QT5 packagers' level.