GELI: Changing the Password used with an Existing Key

Vango, Timothy Tim.Vango at dhw.idaho.gov
Wed Jul 25 23:17:54 UTC 2018

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/disks-encrypting.html

Hello, I'm looking for any documentation or example to change the passphrase to an existing key.

I have been trying with the setkey command with no success.

Thank you for any assistance.

Timothy Vango
Sr. Network Analyst
Information & Technology Services Division
State of Idaho - Department of Health and Welfare
Schedule: Mon - Thurs | 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
Office: (208)334-6597
tim.vango at dhw.idaho.gov<mailto:vangot at dhw.idaho.gov>

NOTICE:  THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TRANSMISSION CONTAINS INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED.  THE INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY(IES) NAMED ABOVE.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ANY DISCLOSURE, COPYING, DISTRIBUTION, OR USE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER AND DELETE THE COPY YOU RECEIVED.