Managed Service Providers (MSPs)

heather.peterson at laytheon.com heather.peterson at laytheon.com
Mon Jul 23 22:26:44 UTC 2018

Hi,
Hope you are doing well!

I'm here by pitching you targeted and customized list of all the service
providers for Channel and Partner Marketing strategy Managed Service
Providers (MSPs), Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs), Value Added
Re-Sellers (VARs), Partners and Re-Sellers.

We can help you with a database of virtually any type of business. Few of
the titles are mentioned below you may be interested in:-

• All Key Decision Makers List - All C-level, VP level, Director and
Manager level executives etc.
• All C-level Executives List - CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, CMO, CISO, CSO, COO,
CNO etc.
• All HR Executives List - VP of HR, HR Director & HR Manager Etc.
• All Marketing Executives List - CMO, VP of Marketing, Director of
Marketing, and other marketing titles etc.
• All IT Executives List - CIO, CTO, CISO, IT-VP, IT-Director, IT Manager,
MIS Manager Etc.
• We also provide Attendees Contact Information from Health Care, Trade
Shows, Webinars, Conference and many more across the world.

  Services We Offer :- Custom Built List, Pre-Packaged List, Data De-Duping,
Data-Cleansing, Data Appending, Email Marketing, Campaign Management,
eBlast.

NOTE: We can provide contact list from any Country/Title
/Industry/Technology Users.

Please review and let me know if you are looking for the above titles or
different contact list for your campaigns.

Await your response!

Kind Regards,
Heather | Lead Generation

If you don't want to include yourself, please reply back “Overlook" in a
subject line.