Meeting Request

Riya Gupta riya.gupta674 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 11:00:21 UTC 2018

Hi - Greetings,

We did not hear back from you. Please let me know if we can call you
tomorrow (18th July) morning so we can discuss your mobile app/custom
software requirements. Please share your contact details and suggest a time.

If you are not available to speak tomorrow, we can do the call as per
your availability.

Kind Regards,
Riya Gupta