FreeBSD-11, Amavisd-New Spamassassin and Pyzor

Peter Boosten peter at boosten.org
Mon Jul 9 17:39:01 UTC 2018

James B. Byrne via freebsd-questions schreef op 2018-07-09 17:22:
> I am not having any success in discovering any documentation on how to
> get pyzor set up and running on FreeBSd.  I cannot even find
> documentation as to where the configuration bits go.  There is no man
> page that i can locate and no details as to what goes into a
> configuration file.  Pyzor discover is no longer a command and the
> help messages do not say anything much in the way of guidance.
>
> On CentOS all the supplemental DCC and Pyzor config bits went into
> SA/local.cf but that is no long a valid option given the error
> messages I receive.
>

> I have razor-agents installed.
>
> I have setup razor using razor-admin.
>
> But I have no idea on how to proceed for this point.
>
> Has anyone here have a recipe for configuration?

Your post triggered me to have a look at my configuration. When I set it
up back in 2014, the configuration for pyzor and razor was in the home
directory of amavis, which in my case is in /var/amavis. I'm not really
sure if these configurations are touched, but I can see some movement in
the razor directory (/var/amavis/.razor)

Adding the plugins to SA is done in
/usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre (see the sample file), if you
use the ports, that is.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß

Peter Boosten