Udf to "plain" iso9660

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Jan 27 14:53:31 UTC 2018

On 27 Jan 2018, at 00:26, Thomas Sparrevohn <thomas.sparrevohn at btinternet.com> rote:
> Check the “make realesse” it does it in many formats

I assume you meant "make release"?

I had a similar issue recently where I couldn't get an older machine o boot from a USB thumb drive and the CD drive it had was so ancient it has stuck in the closed position nd wouldn't open, so I had to forage fro another drive (a DVD-RW about a decade newer and yet about a decade old!) in order to install.

It would probably be possible to make a GPT partition on a live disk and copy the install media to it, but I don't know off the top of my head how to shrink a GPT partition so that a new one can be added. shouldn't be hard though.

The trick might be getting the right one to boot?

--
The only good thing ever to come out of religion was the music.