BSDStats: reporting bug fixed

Marc G Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Jan 16 01:15:19 UTC 2018

Its not part of the ‘standard install’ like it is for TrueOS, so its only when ppl talk about it that others know of it … I used to post a ‘monthly report’ that I should dig back up and resume, to remind folks that its there …

That said … most of the servers that are in the system report in once a month, on the 1st of the month … the bug that was recently fixed ‘straddled’ that period, so would have affected the numbers somewhat … not saying that the numbers would be *alot* bigger if the bug hadn’t been there, since it mostly affected new submitters, not those that have been doing so for years, but 1st of Feb *should* show a good boost over 1st of January …