client for matrix.org

emilia emilia at disroot.org
Sat Jan 13 21:08:39 UTC 2018

> it starts fine, let me login and shows my rooms. But does not show any
> text of the messages, only the nickname and the time, but not the text.
>
> Any idea?
>
> matthias

that build failure should be fixed with the latest lib, try to checkout the master branch of the
lib sudmodule,
if it doesnt work maybe ask kitsune in the #qmatrixclient:matrix.org channel

personally i have had some issues trying to comile it against qt 5.9 (e.g text area not rendering
at all) i fixed this by compiling against 5.7 from quarterly ports tree
(the textarea is written with qml)

(sorry about sending the email to matthias only before, need to reconfigure my email client)
regards,
emilia