Running bsdstats through a proxy

Marc G Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri Jan 5 04:26:28 UTC 2018

Hrmmm … I didn’t write the PROXY code, so if anyone is familiar with proxies, please feel free to step up … but could you modify the code ( /usr/local/etc/periodic/monthly/300.statistics ) and change the first line to state:

#!/bin/sh -x

( note, just adding the x to the end of hte line )

then send me the output ( privately, not to the list ) of:

/usr/local/etc/periodic/monthly/300.statistics -nodelay

that should let me see how its re-writing things … for starters, the truncation at ‘/sc’ is odd, since it should be something like:

/scripts/enable_token.php…