Portrait mode console?

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Tue Feb 27 13:57:55 UTC 2018

Is there a way to have the console recognize portrait mode of a monitor
(vertical).  I tried setting the resolution to 1200x1920 but that did
nothing.  I don't care if this is using vt or sc, although I did switch
back to sc after reading the console font thread last week.

--
Rod

http://www.rodperson.com

I'll tell you what's at the bottom of it, if you can convince
the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man,
he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody
to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

-Lyndon B Johnson