how to change console font type and size ?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Fri Feb 23 01:19:12 UTC 2018

On 2018-02-22 (10:43 MST), Craig Block via freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> wrote:

> In my case I went back to using the sc driver

This seems the only rational choice for the majority of FreeBSD installs where a GUI is never loaded.

Really, vt should only be the default if the system is setup to run a desktop, as for console use it's a disaster.

--
Stomach in! Chest out! on your marks! get set! GO! Now, now that you're
free, what are you gonna be? Who are you gonna see? And where, where