File fransfer from iPad to FreeBSD

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Mon Feb 19 06:39:45 UTC 2018

On 2018-02-17 (11:44 MST), Valeri Galtsev <galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu> wrote:

> And here is the part where we two will fundamentally disagree. The truth
> is, that Apple store offers you the latest version of given application.

But that is simply not true. There are plenty of applications that I can reinstall on my old device that does not run the current OS, and I will get the version for the OS I am running, not the newest version of the application.

Apple cannot give you a version of an application that the developer has removed from the App store, no matter how badly you want it, as it is not theirs to give.

--
You only had to look into Teatime's mismatched eyes to know one thing,
which was this: if Teatime wanted to find you he would not look