File fransfer from iPad to FreeBSD

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Fri Feb 16 20:52:51 UTC 2018

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 16:40:41 +0100, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> On 02/16/18 12:36, Polytropon wrote:
>
> > Speed doesn't even matter. An easy solution within a trusted
> > WLAN would not be a problem, even if transfering the images
> > should take a few hours.
>
> Can BlueTooth be an option then?

I know that BlueTooth does exist, but I have never (!) used
it before. So there definitely will be a learning curve. :-)

> I "share" pictures from an Android phone to a FreeBSD machine running
> comms/obexapp. Probably an iCrap can do the same.

When I install obexapp, what machine will be in control? The
iPad or the FreeBSD laptop? As I said, I have no idea what
I'm supposed to do here. :-)

The laptop in question is a Lenovo R500 which I think has
BlueTooth installed, so that won't be the problem.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany