Font color

Dave Kokandy drkokandy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 05:22:12 UTC 2018

If you Google something like "design why not to use black" you'll see a few
results about this, for instance:
https://www.wired.com/2016/10/how-the-web-became-unreadable/

tl;dr it's not actually a technical reason at all, but rather based on
design principles. Since it's very hard to find objects in the world that
are actually black and not just a dark gray, the majority of design
trendsetters and art professors advise using against pure black in art and
design.