weird screen problem

aitor.acedo at gmail.com aitor.acedo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:04:37 UTC 2018

Hello,

I faced a very similar problem assigning screen as shell for some user
accounts, I have to setup SHELL environment variable.

I could find my problem comparing the env output from a xterm session which
is working properly with env screen session, making use of
env && sleep 10 commands in a custom shell script, it's a dirty way of
doing it but it works for me.

I hope you can at least find the difference between to sessions.

Regards,
Aitor