Goodies

Quentin Leduc quentinleduc89 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:41:33 UTC 2018

Hello,
My name is Quentin Leduc and I am currently a student in IUT first
year in server and telecommunication.
If I write you this message, it would be to have several stickers /
goodies / plush - mascot / poster to be able to do the "propaganda" of
your association because I have been in free for several years and can
share my passion with others could interest more of a well, we could
put you in several classrooms outside our rooms.
 I live at 11 rue Voltaire, apt Bat 43, apt 43, Joigny 89300 france
if you want more information I remain at your disposal.

ps - Do not hesitate in case or :)

cordially