FreeBSD 11 - MySQL cluster

Ludovit Koren ludovit.koren at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 22:06:25 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am trying to use MySQL cluster on FreeBSD. On FreeBSD 10.4 I was able
to run 7.2.34 MySQL cluster (I just started and tried to configure the
cluster). After upgrade of FreeBSD to the 11.2, the MySQL cluster
binaries no longer are able to work even if I recompile. The newer
versions of the MySQL cluster (7.3, 7.4., 7.5, 7.6) end with the same
result, i.e. the mysqld daemon cannot start with core dump.

Is anybody running MySQL cluster software? Any success stories?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

lk