Hello...

Alejandro Imass aimass at yabarana.com
Wed Aug 15 19:05:23 UTC 2018

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 2:57 PM, Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> wrote:
> El día Wednesday, August 15, 2018 a las 02:30:22PM -0400, Alejandro Imass escribió:
>
>> Nobody is religious about top posting anymore and most MUAs don't
>> support it nor in-line editing either.
>
> Then I suggest: use another MUA and not Google mail.
>
>> get over it it's almost 2020
>
> And in 2020, true will be false, or what?

Man, if you can't beat them then adapt or die. I was religious about
this shit too but only to discover the ignorant assholes are making
all the money so screw that. If the mainstream MUAs are not following,
and it's not just Google, it's Apple Mail, Outlook and many more, so
if the mailing list archives can't deal with change then it's the
latter's fault and they will just fade away.