xrdp configuration and xfce4

Koichiro IWAO meta at vmeta.jp
Thu Aug 9 03:37:42 UTC 2018

> Sorry, no go.
>
> A startwm.sh script with just these two lines produces a black screen
> with one xterm and doesn't start xfce, let alone deal with the
> copy/paste problem.

Also try creating ~/startwm.sh instead with following two lines.
Don't forget to add execute permission to the script. If it doesn't
work and you see xterm, see and show me /var/log/xrdp-sesman.log.

>> ```
>> #!/bin/sh
>> startxfce4
>> ```

Again, in xrdp context, ~/.xinitrc or ~/.xsession doesn't affect. Forget
it and
see /usr/local/etc/xrdp/startwm.sh or ~/startwm.sh.

--
`whois vmeta.jp | nkf -w`
meta <meta at vmeta.jp>