Getting Hundreds of Clients Every Month from Your Website?

Admin info at createandlisting.tech
Sun Aug 5 02:42:36 UTC 2018

Hello,

Gentle Reminder!
Awaiting Response

Thanks, Regards,
Melissa Bell,
Online Business Advisor,
From: info at createandlisting.tech [mailto:info at createandlisting.tech]
Sent: Thursday, Aug 02, 2018 05:06 AM
Subject: Getting Hundreds of Clients Every Month from Your Website?

Hi

I hope you are doing well.

Do you want to see your Business website first page of the Google? Are you looking for SEO service to rank your Website organically in Top 5 positions of Google page 1? We provide guarantee to have more than 50% of the keywords on Google page 1 within the projected Google page 1 time line, so let us provide you the Google page 1 ranking.
There will be no set up fee or any other hidden charge. So you just have to pay your monthly SEO fee and no need to sign any contract.

Please revert back to us if interested to know more information related to price, past results & our proposal.

I will look forward to your reply.

Warm Regards,
Melissa Bell
SEO Consultant
DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement and a promotional email strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2007. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this` mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with" Unsubscribe" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail