Dual Boot with GRUB next to GNU/Linux "Debian"

sj126 at uranus.uni-freiburg.de sj126 at uranus.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Apr 29 07:38:08 UTC 2018

Thanks for the fast reply :-)
Just to get it unambiguous: Is the "FreeBSD pre-partition" an unallocated space
or an empty partition, which is unmounted or ... ?
Btw, does the unallocated space physically need to be at a stretch? (How) Does
the partition manager arrange the physical position of partitions?

As (nearly) always in the world of Free Software, I can (successfully) use
whichever partition manager I want for this, can't I? Or is efibootmgr more
suitable for this task?
--

--
https://omnibus.uni-freiburg.de/~sj126