Exploit Lecture: Writing FreeBSD Malware

Michael Sierchio kudzu at tenebras.com
Sat Apr 28 17:10:14 UTC 2018

Hey, guys -

We maintain a regulation alley behind the establishment, suitable for
settling disputes by any and all means.

If this is how you do foreplay, get a room. ;-)

- M

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 9:19 AM, Ralf Mardorf via freebsd-questions <
freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:52:50 -0400, Yonas Yanfa wrote:
> >Peter, who fucking cares if he wears a hat indoors? That's some
> >old-timey shit!
> >
> >Can you even explain exactly why it's such a "basic human courtesy"?
> >Other than, "Because we've always done it that way........".
> >
> >And to broadcast this for the entire mailing list...WTF MATE??
> >
> >Welcome to 2018. His head, his rules!
> >
> >#FreeTheHat #HatNazi #NoHatForYou!
>
> Wearing a cap for health reasons is ok, apart from that it's
> churlishly. I'm a rock musician, I don't care much about etiquette, but
> I care much about respectfulness of others. There are reasons why we
> don't wear a motorcycle helmet and sunglasses, if there is no need to do
> that. We also don't use a smart phone, if we are in a discussion. Oh
> wait, you are right, we are in 2018, indeed all those idiots are using
> smart phones when being in a discussion, when being on work, when
> having fun with friends, when crossing a road. However, this are just
> ugly fashions. We don't know, perhaps the one talking to the audience
> suffers from a disease, so e should be careful with admonitions.

"Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is no
wiser, but an intelligent person requires only two thousand five hundred."

- The Mahābhārata