FoundationDB on FreeBSD

Wolf Spider jesse.alexander.bennett at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 02:09:40 UTC 2018

Hi,
  I was wondering if there were any known efforts toward porting
FoundationDB to FreeBSD already? I’ve had a little success in porting it on
my own which you can view here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/wolfspidercode

And the public repo on GH I have here:
https://github.com/wolfspider/FoundationDB-FreeBSD

Soon I’ll probably be looking for guidance for some of the additional
platform changes needed on the forums and mailing lists- just wanted to
make sure while attempting to contribute that this wasn’t already in place
elsewhere in the FreeBSD roadmap. I’m also new to contributing to open
source projects and any info or help there is greatly appreciated.

-Jesse
jesse.alexander.bennett at gmail.com