Page up / Page down keys stopped working

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Thu Apr 26 11:41:34 UTC 2018

FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE-p9

Something strange seems to have happened to my system. Previously, when I
used the "PG UP" or "PG DN" keys with the "more" command, I was able to scroll
through a document. Suddenly, that function is no longer available. Nothing
happens. This is the same for both the regular "PG UP" and "PG DN" keys and
the numeric keyboard keys. Now, the "HOME" and "END" keys are working
correctly.

Has anyone heard of this before or have a possible suggestion?

Thanks :)

--
Carmel