[hasse at bara1.se: dovecot error on boot up] (RePost)

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Sun Apr 15 10:44:47 UTC 2018

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 10:57:34 +0200, User Hasse stated:

>Anyone ?
>Can't belive Carmel and I are the only ones experiencing this.
>If anybody found a solution, please post it
>
>/Geir Svalland

This error message only appears when rebooting a system, and then it flashes
rather quickly on the screen and then disappears. Most people running mail
systems rarely reboot. I only discovered the problem because I was forced to
reboot the system. Also, although unconfirmed, it may be isolated to
FreeBSD. Therefore, I am willing to bet that most people don't even know the
phenomena even exists. In any case, it is apparently harmless.

--
Carmel