Fwd: Build freebsd 11 stable packages

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:11:55 UTC 2018

Hi should building of freebsd11 base packages still work? I realise pkgbase
is probably not going released until 12.something so issues are to be
expected, however I used to be able to build 11 fine. Sometime in the last
6 months it stopped (for me anyway), and I was lead to believe that it
should only work on 12. However revisiting the issue and reading the
project page over the bank holiday, it still seems to indicate it should
work with freebsd 11.  Am i reading this correct or is the project page out
of date?

https://wiki.freebsd.org/PkgBase