cultural value based BPM

hans perryck hansperryck at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 12:36:48 UTC 2018

Hi, I am a newby on the FreeBSD platform but already taken just by its original  intention and reviews. Wish I had heard from it earlier. Busy to line up a smallbusiness and wanting to know if there are applications like business processes modelling, entreprise architecture running on the platform. For me it is vital if these can be made cultural value based,  sustainibility, transparency, accountable, etc. I will have a look into BPM's myself as well,  but want to bave ghis running parallel. Thank you for your timeHans Perryck
Hans Brinckers LtDInflatable Flooding BarriersAustralia

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android