Mount devfs in a chroot'd environment at boot

Olivier Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Wed Sep 20 05:31:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am using FreeRadius as provided in the ports. It has an option to be
chroot'd, but this option is not implemented in the default ports.

In order to have FreeRadius staring, I need to mount devfs in the
chroot'd environment, at boot, before FreeRadius is started.

I would prefer to avoid mo0difying /usr/local/etc/rc.d/radiusd (because
any upgrade of the port will overwrite my modifications), so how can I
make something in /etc/rc.conf or /etc/rc.local that will mount devfs
*before* radiusd is started?

TIA,

Olivier