which network protocol should I choose ? NAT or BRIDGED ADAPTOR in virtual machine ?

zGreenfelder zgreenfelder at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 13:52:13 UTC 2017

I think you need to work on your question

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 4:53 AM, manash pal <ctron580 at gmail.com> wrote:

> kindly let me know that which network protocol should I choose ?  NAT  or
> BRIDGED ADAPTOR in virtual machine ? can I use it as a dual boot with
> windows 10 ?

that's somewhat similar to asking 'should I buy a subcompact car or a truck?'
the only real answer anyone could give would be 'maybe'

NAT means the hypervisor running the machine does Network
Address Translation and all network connections for the
vm are masqueraded as the hypervisor - any connections to
other servers would seem to originate from your machine
running virtualbox and no direct connections could be made
to your VM from any other host.   bridge adapter is like
a second, virtual adapter is connected to the same
physical wire as your  hypervisor, giving it the same access
to the same network as the machine running virtualbox.

I don't understand what you're asking with the second part
about dual booting.

> any help would be appreciated .
> --

Even the Magic 8 ball has an opinion on email clients: Outlook not so good.