Cogent Communications ISP

Tasoula, Katerina ktasoula at cogentco.com
Fri Sep 15 08:11:12 UTC 2017

Hello,

Would the below be of any interest?

Do you have any IP Transit needs? Are you present in any data centers in Hong Kong?

Could you please tell me who is the best person to talk about your network infrastructure and connectivity?

Kind regards,
Katerina Tasoula | Global Account Manager
Cogent Communications | London, UK | www.cogentco.com<http://www.cogentco.com/>
office: +44 (0) 20 7510 9198 | mobile: +44 (0) 7825 853097 | email: ktasoula at cogentco.com<mailto:ktasoula at cogentco.com>