A request to segregate man pages for shell built-ins

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:34:51 UTC 2017

> Does man allow for multiple arguments and does the man page structure allow
> for book marks?  eg man bash echo could display the bash man page at the echo
> command.

Well, I am talking about a section which is simply unique in its section
number, where the sh implementation would have to have to be understood
by any invoking application (shells included) - because it is the
section reserved for sh built-ins.

If the current man implementation's architectural overhaul can lead to a
major benefit for every Unix user, why not?

FreeBSD has always been the pioneer. This change allows huge ease when
referring to much-needed information quickly enough.

Tx
Manish Jain