Future of rlogin and friends in current?

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Wed Oct 18 15:30:57 UTC 2017

I read somewhere (don't recall exactly where) here that the rlogin and related
programs were to be dropped from release 12.0. Assuming this is true, is there
any plans to create a port of these programs for those of us that still depend
on them? I use rlogin to login to various systems within my internal local
network (my firewall block outside access) and it will be a nuisance (and
otherwise unnecessary) to have to switch over to using ssh.

Bob

--
Bob Willcox    | Lawsuit, n.: A machine which you go into as a pig and
bob at immure.com |    come out as a sausage.