Migrating an ezjail installation from UFS to ZFS

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Mon Oct 2 17:14:56 UTC 2017

Hello.

In the past I migrated an UFS server to ZFS, but I dared not touch
ezjail (still running on ZFS as if it was on UFS).

Now I'm gonna migrate another server and this time I might be able to
invest a little more time on it.

I searched and searched, but found no mention anywhere of how to
"convert" ezjail; is there an howto I missed?

Related question: I'll have two different pools, an unencrypted one for
the system and an encrypted one for the data (this is to allow me to ssh
into the machine and activate the encrypted pool after a crash).

Is there a way to put some jails (those who do NOT have sensitive data)
on the first pool and some others (those who do) on the encrypted one?

  bye & Thanks
	av.