fetchmail

Ernie Luzar luzar722 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:03:04 UTC 2017

Polytropon wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:17:44 -0500, Ernie Luzar wrote:
>> Is there a more modern port that does the same thing as fetchmail?
>
> What is "un-modern" about fetchmail?

It's been around for a very long time and I have been using it all most
all that time. But lately been getting socket errors and other error
messages.

To lazy to spend the time right now to trace down the problem with the
remote email provider.

Though it would be quicker to try something different and if got same
problem then will know problem is with other end for sure.