Fashionable Electronic Gifts

sales@usbgift.cc sales11 at usbgift.cc
Thu May 18 04:40:08 UTC 2017

Dear Purchase Manager,

I am glad to know you deal with electronics gift
products.

We are a gift electronics products factory in
Shenzhen and provide OEM and ODM servic.
Can do custom brand logo on our
electronics products or create new mold based on customer's requirements.

At present, the main products we do are as follows :

(1) USB Flash Drive.
● Plastic
USB drive
● Leather USB drive
● Metal USB drive
● Silicone USB
drive
● Soft PVC USB drive
● Wood/bamboo USB drive
● Diamond USB
drive
● Crystal USB drive
● USB card
● USB pen
● Other special USB
drive

(2) Power
Bank
● 18650 lithum battery power bank
● Polymer battery
power bank
● PVC power bank
● Silicone power bank
● Solar power
bank

(3) Mini
Speak
● Gift mini speaker
● Bluetooth mini speaker
●
iPhone mini speaker

(4) USB Car
Charger
● 1-4 USB ports car charger
● Voltage display car
charger
● Bluetooth car charger
● Multifunctional car charger

(5) USB Hub and other gift electronics products.

By the way, we also provide
sourcing service if the products you want are not included in our product
range.

If you have any project involved with our product range, please don't
hesitate to let me know.

We will try our best to work hard with you.

Have a good day !

Best Regards,

Wendy Huang

Email: sales at usbgift.cc

Skype:wendyhuang2011

Tel: (+86)755 83270640

Fax: (+86)755 83270635
Mobile: (+86)13725587763

Address: 5th
Floor, Building C,Zhuangbian Industry Zone,Nanchang Rd,Xixiang Town,Bao'an Dist,
Shenzhen,China 518126.