Printer advice

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 17:43:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

Something I caution people about....  although the printers on
openprinting.org work for Linux, there are issues.  Be careful to read
if any of them have additional 'linux' driver software... aka not being
completely open.  They provide binary drivers (like some from Brother)
and cause issues.  So far, HP has done well with HPLIP, but they really
should get it up to speed with similar functionality to the Windoze
software.

P.