Healthcare Industry Email List

Andrea Nichols andrea.nichols at list-db.xyz
Tue May 9 19:43:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

My Name is Andrea, and I work with Reddwire corp Inc. as a Marketing
Manager.

I am delighted to inform you that Reddwire corp Inc. gives you complete,
reliable and accurate information to grow your business.

We are specialized in lead list compilation process with over 22 Million
Business Contacts, 3 Million Healthcare Contacts & 4.5 Million Technology
Contacts and many more Industries. Our data is developed such that it
contains data from across the USA, EMEA, APAC and other countries, so that
you don't have to restrict your reach to domestic markets but explore
opportunities on a wider scale. I am sure we can match and satisfy your
requirement with ease.

We can help you reach Decision Makers, C-Level Executives, V-Level
Executives, Director Level, President Level and Managers across the globe.

Hope you would be interested in below contacts:-

President/Owner/CEO

Insurance/Healthcare Payers

Executive Manager or Owner

Occupational Therapists

Engineering (Design, Biomedical, Process, etc.)

Physical Therapists

Manufacturing & Production/Supply Chain & Operations

Case Managers

Marketing, Business Development & Sales

Distributors (Homecare)

Medical Equipment, Health Technology, Medical Technologies and Medical
Design

Management

HME/DME Providers

Physicians

Pharmacy and Drug Store Owners

Sales / Marketing

Rehab Therapist/Providers

Clinicians / Technicians

Respiratory Therapist/Providers

Government Officials

Health Agencies

Plant Manager

Health Nurses

Many more.

Hospitals

In order to provide a free Sample file and further details, I would like to
understand your requirement. So, let me have your complete contact details
and a time convenient to call you to have a discussion.

Please fill in the details below of your target audience and i will revert
to you with free Sample file for your review:-

Industry Vertical (OR) Any User List you want to target: ________

Job Titles you want to target: __________

Geography: ________

Regards,