Can we talk about this?

Alisha Wilson alisha05 at getmarketing123.com
Mon May 8 07:53:52 UTC 2017

Hello freebsd.org Team,

Get your website on Google's front Page search:

We would like to have a discussion with you regarding the web promotion
strategy for your website. We wish to work out a proposal to strengthen the
online presence of your website, via, a strategically planned web promotion
campaign. In today's online era, you should be focusing on the new
revolutionary ways of generating traffic.

We are curious to know if you were are that are a few issues bugging your
website. Sorting out these will help you get the best returns out of your
website.

Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is almost
stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move forward.

Your website doesn't feature in Google's first search page for some of the
major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility.

Your website has been diagnosed with coding issues, which affects ranking.

Your back links profile is not efficient enough to help your search engine
visibility.

Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which is
affecting your marketing strategy and goals

Your presence on social media platforms, such as (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
is minimal. which is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral
clients.

We excel in running promotional online marketing campaign for websites. We
have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to
improve your website's performance. We could send you more details regarding
your present website status; we would be glad to share your "PRE SEO REPORT"
or "WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT for FREE".

Kindly reply back if you are interested, so we can send you more details
about the package which could improve your sales & website ranking too.

Hope to back from you soon.

Best Regards,
Alisha Wilson | Senior Sales Advisor

PS1: Please respond to our email with "Interested" or "Not Interested" so
that we will know the status of your inquiry and act accordingly. If you are
interested then I will send more details on our "corporate identity",
"company profile", "why you should choose us?", "Price list", "money back
guarantee".

PS2: I found your site using Google search and, after having a look over
your website I recommend that you implement future technologies such as
HTML5 and responsive design to make your site more accessible on mobile
devices and desktop etc.