Question regarding translating FreeBSD

victoriabalchik at yahoo.com victoriabalchik at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 17:48:37 UTC 2017

Hello and excuse me if my question has been answered somewhere else, but I havent found out where.You see, I have interest in FreeBSD and Unix-like OS-es for a long time. I wish to contribute to the FreeBSD community, since I consider it  WONDERFUL and welcoming, almost like a family. I wish to translate various documents (I have decided to start with Handbook) from English to Bulgarian, my native tongue. I was however, unable to figure out how and whom to contact, as the emails provided for the Bulgarian translating efforts were invalid. Yes, invalid. So, how do I start editing the document for translation? Where is the BSD translations central?
Thank you in advance!Daniel, sunny Bulgaria