How to not reinstall openssh in a upgrade?

Eduardo Lemos de Sa eduardo.lemosdesa at gmail.com
Mon May 1 21:12:37 UTC 2017

Dear

Every time that I upgrade my FreeBSD 10.3 from sources (using svn approach,
not freebsd-update) I noticed that ssh binaries (including sshd and others)
are installed. The problem is that I am using openssh-portable (7.5p1
version) and the upgrade process always try install an another old version
(as 7.2). Is possible to avoid this behaviour writing in /etc/make.conf
something like this:

NO_SSH=true

or

NO_SSH=yes

?

If not, please, could you give an advice?

Thank you in advance

Yours

Eduardo

--