letsencrypt configuration

Andre Goree andre at drenet.net
Fri Mar 31 20:11:47 UTC 2017

On 2017/03/31 4:06 pm, Bernt Hansson wrote:
> On 2017-03-31 21:40, Andre Goree wrote:
>> So how is everyone going about configuring letsencrypt on FreeBSD?
>
> We do not use it. Geli is in base so is openssl.

I was referring to the Let's Encrypt client for SSL certs...which it
seems letskencrypt used in the Wiki post was renamed to acme-client, so
I'm good now (once I work out how to properly use it, the tutroial I'm
following (https://brnrd.eu/security/2016-12-30/acme-client.html)
doesn't seem to be EXACTLY correct, seems to be missing some steps).

--
Andre Goree
Email     - andre at drenet.net
Website   - http://www.drenet.net