Two pf questions

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 22:33:36 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thank you. With a pass rule I was able to get it working.

Thank you very much.
Dave.

Here's my config:
# external redirect
rdr on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to any port 2220 -> $jssh1 port 2220
# internal nat reflection
rdr on $int_if inet proto tcp from any to any port 2220 -> $jssh1 port 2220
# pass rules
# external pass rule
pass in inet proto tcp from any to $jssh1 port 2220 flags S/SA keep
state (max-src-conn 15, max-src-conn-rate 5/3, overload <bruteforce>
flush global)
# internal pass rule
pass inet proto tcp from any to $jssh1 port 2220 flags S/SA keep state

Thanks again.
Dave.