pf, nat, and asterisk in jail

Shamim Shahriar shamim.shahriar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 08:00:21 UTC 2017

Hi Dave, not sure how exactly you have your jail's in terms of of and the
rest of the network, so cannot give you any definite information. But I
have asterisk box with of where I had to open a range of ports for RTP to
work. If your jail is on the same subnet, you can try that (if your jail m
had its own of, don't forget to open then from the host pf). If your jail
is begging a NAT, I think you will benefit from 1:1 may and then opening
the range for the host.

Hope this helps.

Best regards